Crittenton Services, Inc. is expanding its TIES program. Crittenton is looking for a qualified candidate for the TIES Program Resource Liaison position. The TIES (Trauma-Informed Elementary School) program is designed to provide early intervention and resiliency-building for at-risk children, with integrated school and home trauma-sensitive environments, in the earliest school years. This position acts as the resource liaison for the school and referral to professional, licensed, trauma-focused therapeutic services. This position would work in the Tyler County area.
- Master’s degree in Counseling or Social Work from an accredited school.
- Current WV licensure in respective field.
- If unlicensed, must be willing to:
- Enter into the licensure process within initial three months of employment by
· Providing proof of application to the social work board or licensed professional counselor board and be approved for a provisional license.
· Enrolling in any classes that are required by the board for licensure.
· Completing the classes and taking the licensure test.
· Successfully passing the test and working under the direct supervision of a licensed supervisor for the length of time required to acquire a license.
- Remain in good standing with the respective licensure board for the duration of employment.
- Minimum of three (3) years experience with at-risk families, knowledge of and experience in behavioral family therapy and trauma focused treatment with knowledge of behavioral modification desired.
- Ability to work with a diversity of cultures with a non-judgmental attitude.
- Experience with assessment, linkage and referral, treatment planning, advocacy, documentation.
- Ability to uphold the Social Work Code of Ethics as it pertains to client, family, co‑workers, agency, and other professions.
- Ability to demonstrate the problem solving process as it pertains to client systems, subsystems, micro systems, and macro systems.
- Knowledge of the educational system and its services
- Training experience. Working with groups to teach program curriculum.
- Ability to travel; driver’s license and insurance statement.
- All positions offer mileage reimbursement
- Free CEU training
Full time positions offer:
- Incentive pay
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Dental insurance
Qualified candidates should submit a cover letter with salary requirements, resume, and three professional letters of reference to:
Crittenton Services, Inc.
Director of Human Resources
TIES Program Resource Liaison – Tyler County
2606 National Road
Wheeling, WV 26003
Or email your resume and cover letter to Amy Smith.