The clinical program manager is a professional mentor whose primary responsibility is working with the Chief Operating Officer and quality improvement department to review documentation/QI reports, determine the need for specific clinical training, develop and provide the training to ensure staff in all programs are providing the highest quality services to our clients. This may include individual, small group or larger group training at all agency locations.
- Masters degree in Social Work or Counseling with current licensure in WV.
- Five or more years of experience as a therapist.
- Five or more years experience providing training with excellent communication, organization, and computer skills.
- Possess valid driver’s license, WV class D, or its equivalent and maintain an excellent driving record. If driving personal vehicle for work, notify your insurance carrier and maintain minimum liability auto insurance as required by WV state law.
- Ability to travel to agency locations using a company vehicle to provide training.
This full time position does offer a competitive salary.
Benefits package includes:
- life insurance
- paid time off
- paid holidays
Qualified candidates should submit a cover letter, resume and three professional letters of reference to:
Crittenton Services, Inc.
Vice President of Human Resources
2606 National Road
Wheeling, WV 26003
Or email your resume to Amy Smith.